[clug] PATA ZIF adaptor for 1.8" drive (linux Digest, Vol 129, Issue 13, Message 3)

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 06:36:27 CEST 2013

Bob,

> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:53:25 +1000
> From: Bob Edwards <bob at cs.anu.edu.au>
> Anyway, before I go and purchase something from eBay etc., I was
> wondering if anyone, perchance, had an appropriate adaptor that I
> could borrow in order to recover the (now old) Linux partition?
> Maybe for a day or so?

  Somewhere I have a ZIF-SATA USB enclosure. If I actually find it
before I leave for the meeting, I'll try to bring it along (I have a
hunch you might be there). I_do_ know where I have some CF->ZIF-SATA
adapters, which I'll bring along as proof of my good intentions (Even
though I think they'll be absolutely no use to you whatsoever).

M0les.

--
Miles Goodhew,
Executive Computer Scientist