[clug] networking problem

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Mon Sep 2 05:56:10 MDT 2013

The switch could be getting flooded. Has a loop been introduced into your
network, specifically between the 2 switches (is it just an uplink or have
you plugged your managed switch in twice).

Maybe the unmanaged switch (and possibly the managed) isn't implementing
spanning tree protocol properly.

Matt