[clug] Firefox default profiles directory.

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 23 23:39:34 MDT 2013

Hi Randall,
                     According to man firefox the options "-no-remote -P
profile" may do what you require, however, I have not tried this, or
tried to run more than one firefox process. A single firefox uses enough
resources. Although, having tried Iron/chromium, I have gone back to
firefox. IMO chromium runs multiple processes to give the appearance
that less resources are used.

Steve.