[clug] [OT] [donation] Peter Miller laptop

James Fellows james.fellows at anu.edu.au
Thu Oct 10 17:56:33 MDT 2013

sent on behalf of Pia Waugh;

For all my linux.conf.au and SLUG (Sydney Linux User Group) friends, if
you would like to contribute to a new laptop for the awesome,
persevering, wise and inspiring Mr Peter Miller, please message me
privately for details (pia.waugh at gmail.com). Peter has been soldiering
on with an old laptop that doesn't hold charge and is completely on its
last legs. For an old (but spritely) coder who has basically been rather
preoccupied with fighting bone cancer recently, it is a small thing we
can do to give back for all the incredible contributions (code, wisdom
and cheek) he has made to all of our lives :)

If you know Peter but have been living under a rock :) See
http://blogs.operationaldynamics.com/pmiller/health/not-so-gentle/the-not-so-gentle-answer