[clug] October CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Oct 7 16:00:12 MDT 2013

	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 10th October 2013

Date:		10th October 2013 (Second Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Alex Satrapa

Abstract:	Alex will be walking people through the process of
		converting a legacy PHP site to use Django, using
		Selenium and unit testing to ensure a smooth transition.

		This would take his usual form of presentation/workshop:
		"This is as far as I have come, can anyone show me a
		better way?"

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.