[clug] [OT] Broadband in O'Connor

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Oct 2 14:20:38 MDT 2013

We've had very negative experiences with Transact's billing department
(which appears to be separate from iiNet's). Specifically, consider
that two year commitment to be a hard and fast thing -- being dead
wasn't enough to get my mother in law out of her Transact contract.
They were by far the least helpful or sympathetic of all of the
companies with dealt with during the cleanup process for Robyn.

It took three or four TIO complaints to beat Transact into submission.
I would never voluntarily do business with them again.

Michael

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au> wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2013, at 22:23, Hugh Blemings <hugh at blemings.org> wrote:
>
>> Transact also means switching to another ISP, not the end of the world
>> but I've some loyalty to Internode based on so many years of good service.
>
> TransACT and Internode are both owned by iiNet. Make of that what you will.
>
> Alex
>

> --

Rackspace Australia