[clug] JOB: DSD contract
clug at christophersmart.com
Thu May 2 19:40:30 MDT 2013
If you're interested, email me back and I'll forward your email on.
The Contractor is responsible for the provision of Professional
Services by way of operational, administrative, and development support
as an Information Systems Specialist. The range of tasks that will be
undertaken under this Contract include, but not limited to:
* Contribute towards the architecture, design, implementation and
support of ICT services for the Defence Intelligence Group (DIG);
* Provide third level administration of DIG IT systems;
* Contribute towards the design and commissioning of IT applications to
support DIG business objectives;
* Contribute towards the development of future ICT security architectures;
* Carry out work aimed at completing System Change Proposals as
* Test and integrate new hardware and software into the organizations SOE;
* Configure and maintain ICT automation system, and development policies
and procedures in regards to ICT automation and standardisation.
* Draft new and update existing system documentation;
* Cross-training and skills sharing with other ICT staff;
* Provide advice and training to users on the effective use of IT
* Draft reports, prepare and conduct briefings, and liaise with
management on any of the foregoing matters.
More information about the linux