[clug] zfs on linux ... and state of btrfs

Andrew Steele fozzy at zipworld.org
Mon Jul 22 23:09:07 MDT 2013

Can I expand/hijack this to ask what sre peoples real world experience of
btrfs?

I'm currently wrestling with a similar issue of what is the best migration
path off a home Solaris 11 zfs file server?

It seems I should go to btrfs but I see too many scary comments about it
not being production ready. What have been  people's experience? And what
distro should I pick? As my reading suggests I should use at least about a
3.4 kernel, I'm thinking of Fedora 19.

Thoughts?
Fozzy