[clug] Learning 'R'. Any courses in Canberra? Other resources?

Tessa Jensen this.is.tess at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:41:16 MDT 2013

Coursera runs a decent course on R (next one starting in September)
https://www.coursera.org/course/compdata

However if you don't want to wait that long - the course videos are already
available as listed here:
http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2013/04/coursera-data-analysis-course-videos.html

Good luck,

Tessa Jensen