[clug] Finding your smartphone... [Where did I put it down?]

Peter VK1PE vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 05:54:58 MST 2013

About a year ago, my wife bought a "2PCK SONIC KEYFINDER ON BLISTER" --
"JUST WHISTLE TO ACTIVATE" -- "WITH FLASHING LIGHT" -- "NEVER LOSE YOUR
KEYS AGAIN".

can i go somewhat quieter, now? ... (It was probably in a "cheapie
shop"; actually, from the price label, "HOMEBASE STORE TEL:(02)6232
4884" . The price was $2.50.)

The maker is "/ctc/" (in italics; no company details or URL or anything
else....)

Anyway, we put the supplied "hearing-aid" batteries in one and it was a
major FLOP (no italics or caps needed, actually, as I was not the person
singularly unimpressed!)

So, if you have the price of a cup of coffee to spare, then be lavish
and also buy a.... whatever.

Peter