[clug] Finding your smartphone... [Where did I put it down?]

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Wed Jan 9 04:15:33 MST 2013

On 09/01/13 17:40, steve jenkin wrote:

> Question:
>   - Do any of you have a solution you've used or seen used?

I personally use this:

	http://wheresmydroid.com

It won't tell you exactly where the phone just within GPS accuracy. You just send a
special SMS to the phone which will not notify of the message's arrival.  You can then do
a number of things including getting the GPS location, changing the passcode and locking
the phone.  Or just make it ring loud even if it's set to stun.  I don't think RMS would
approve.

Brett

--