[clug] Any experience in collaborative authoring using Version Control and Latex??

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 8 16:47:43 MST 2013

+1 LaTeX/beamer

Each to their own word-processor. The only true solution is a decent
conversion program between formats. Unfortunately, closed document
styles will not facilitate this.

For mark-up:  txt2tags http://txt2tags.org/

     inputs:    HTML
     embeds:  LaTeX markup
     outputs:  LaTeX (including beamer), PDF, (X)HTML, rtf

     Not perfect, but kind of neat.

Steve.