[clug] Interception

Andrew Steele fozzy at zipworld.org
Wed Feb 27 16:32:14 MST 2013

I suppose it depends on where you feel comfortable on the "out of the box"
verses "hack it together yourself" spectrum.  If I was wanting to do this
sort of thing, in the first instance I'd stand up an (x86) VM of OpenWRT
and play around with the available packages to see if it'll give me what I
need.  Then I'd do my deployment on real hardware. As it's a distro focused
on being for network appliances it'll probably be easier to configure for
your needs.