[clug] Chasing a Cheap Android Tablet

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Sun Feb 17 17:30:59 MST 2013

Hopefully, not. As I my use case for it would not be computation science
more tutorial exercises, simple calculation which are more involved that
a calculator could handle, and simple plots. If I do get to the stage
were I need more CPU I'd use it more as a platform to develop my idea
before running it on a desktop or bigger machine. I am looking for an
excuse to use this (
http://nci.org.au/news-and-events/news/nci-supercomputer-best-in-australia-24th-in-world/
) though :-) .

Jeff.