[clug] [WOT] Apple Store Canberra: 10AM Sat 8-Sept, Canberra Centre

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Tue Sep 4 01:56:37 MDT 2012

Clarification:

- "Grand Opening", 10AM Sat,  with high-fives, long-queues and Apple
staff clapping & yelling idiotically and sycophantically/obsequiously.

- I compared the Grand Opening to one of TR's overpriced "events".

If anyone goes in on Saturday, could they give a trip report?

I was lusting after a Macbook Retina when I thought I had to move to
Sydney :-)