[clug] [job] Several contracts available for Linux Engineers

Lynette Zweck lynettez at finite.com.au
Wed Oct 17 17:52:26 MDT 2012

Hi all

The market has turned and there is a shortage of Linux people!  While
it's great to see that there's strong employment in the area of this
list, I have several roles available at the moment for experienced Linux
engineers.

If not for you, please let me know if you have any mates in the field
that might be interested - I will pay referral fees!

The roles are:
- Linux systems Engineer (Red Hat Linux, NetApp Storage) - 6 month
contract initially
- Linux Engineer - RHEL, WebLogic, VMWare Virtualisation - 6 month
contract initially
- I am also still looking for a Red Hat engineer with Satellite Server
experience.

Give me a call or drop me an email if you're interested or know anyone
else who might be. I'm always happy to chat about possibilities.

Regards,

Lynette.

Lynette Zweck
SENIOR CONSULTANT - FINITE IT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS

LEVEL 2, ETHOS HOUSE, 28 - 36 AINSLIE PLACE, CANBERRA ACT 2601
TEL 02 6243 6400   FAX 02 6243 6499   DIRECT 02 6243 6475  MOBILE 0413
029 717   WWW.FINITE.COM.AU