[clug] Open Source Android Backup S/W

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Tue Oct 16 16:34:04 MDT 2012

Interesting. We are talking android tablet, right? In my experience
android does not offer the raw device - unless you root it and then
everything is possible (they tell me).

How did you "connect...to the computer"? What device did the tablet show up as?

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)