[clug] JOB: Linux Administrator

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Mon Mar 19 05:32:32 MDT 2012

I don't have many details about this, but a local branch of national
company looking for experienced Linux Systems Administrator (requires
Australian citizenship) on a permanent basis in Canberra.

* Planning and oversight of system installations, upgrades and patches,
back-ups and recovery.
* Monitoring and tuning servers for optimal performance.
* Developing, documenting, and implementing security configuration to
comply with security, disaster recovery and business continuity policies
* Provide high quality services to both the development and production
environments, including on-call support outside normal business hours.

If you're looking for a job, send me an email and I'll forward it so
that they can contact you.

-c