[clug] CSIRO Work Experience Program

Tom.Minchin at csiro.au Tom.Minchin at csiro.au
Sun Mar 18 05:21:48 MDT 2012

Hi guys,

 CSIRO is making available it's work experience program - closes 30th of March 2012.

 We've got a wide range of work experience options - including ICT (although many areas of research are now ICT related regardless of the field):

 http://www.csiro.au/org/Work-Experience-Overview

 Feel free to pass on the URL. In the research and supporting research areas there's plenty of Linux related activities from the mundane to the fairly out there. I'm not the contact person - happy to redirect anyone who does contact me.

Tom