[clug] unusual item in newspaper

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 04:03:33 MDT 2012

Hmm,
            Still no joy with thunderbird or mutt, although the comment
at the bottom of your message reads:

This body part will be downloaded on demand.

Whatever that means, there appears to be nothing to click.

If you have the pdf, then highlight the text on your screen and copy to
text file, or save as text.

Steve.