[clug] unusual item in newspaper

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Tue Jul 10 03:56:03 MDT 2012

Not interested in typing in the whole item... I have a jpg scan.
For a test I will now attach a pdf and see if it gets through.

Are you sure attachments are removed? Maybe they are removed but not cleanly,
which is why I see the paper-clip icon which disappears when I open the mail item?

I can now see this happening for some other folders, but not to all attachments...

Anyone has an idea?

TIA,
	Eyal

--