[clug] The Rioters, they are complaining

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Jan 24 15:39:49 MST 2012

Hate to agree with Mike, but he seems to be right. Someone offered to
help and got criticised for being "patronising".  Though this could be a
simple case of someone meaning something with a word or phrase and
someone else placing an interpretation completely at the other end of
the spectrum to what was meant by the author. If you write something
simple your patronising; If you go into great depth your being elitist
or something else. Catch 22.

Just offer to help, or you just did Mikal did, point the to
help/information which is close at hand. You can lead a horse to water
but you can't make it drink.

Jeff.