[clug] [OT] Two UK Silver Analogue Tivo's Free

jhock jhock at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 4 18:07:24 MST 2012

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the prompt reply. There is a bit of a programme guide that
comes with the satellite signal like an EPG for digital television bit
we won't need to interact with that. My wife will just set the recorder
to record at a particular time and the satellite decoder can select the
'station' (output signall).

The available outputs from the satellite decoder are:

1. RS232
2. RF out (coaxial)
3. RF loop
4. What looks like a Scart labelled "TV" and
5. The Red, White and Yellow video connectors. This latter is already
used to plug into the TV screen via DVD player and TV tuner.

If any of these will work then I will take one of he Tivos off your
hands if they are still up for grabs.

Thanks.

John