[clug] Pioneer computers

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:44:11 MST 2012

Has anyone ever dealt with Pioneer Computers?
http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au/

I've been idly considering getting myself and ultrabook (as my 12.1"
Dell is starting to play up), and was rather suprised when I was able
to spec one up for about $1k (albeit with a 14" screen rather than the
more usual 13.3"), when most of the "big brands" are closer to the
$1.5k mark; not to mention that there is no Windows Tax (they offer to
pre-install Ubuntu, but warn that not all drivers may be available).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com