[clug] Looking for work placement for son

David Bain-Smith david at foreseeit.com.au
Mon Aug 6 20:35:44 MDT 2012

Hi Rob,

Full disclosure - I own and run a small IT Recruitment Company in Canberra.

I may be able to point him in the direction of some based Canberra SME's
that may be able to assist (as the larger companies usually have a lot of
bureaucracy around their internship programs).

I would not be seeking a fee from any of my clients (or your son!) if I can
help him...no promises.... but I think it is important young IT professional
in Canberra get as much support as possible\ - as we often lose a lot of
them to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane after their studies.

Can you advise of his level of study at present, or he is more than welcome
to call / email me on the below numbers.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

David Bain-Smith
Director - Recruitment Services
Canberra, Australia

Email: david at foreseeit.com.au
Phone: 0404 310 001
Website: www.foreseeit.com.au
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/dbs01

Foresee IT. Candidates, Clients, Consultants, Charity.