[clug] How do I recover Evoltion mail

jhock jhock at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 23 00:22:49 MDT 2011

Ivan,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. That worked but I don't why. I'm
still running evolution 2.28.3  and according to that article those
changes occurred in 2.31.6. However, when I looked for those directories
I was able to recover everything up to my backup.

Thanks so much.

John

P.S. I love this list. I don't contribute much but it really helps me in
desperate times. ;--)

J.