[clug] Console Server recommendations?

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Mon Mar 7 05:06:37 MST 2011

Yes Stallion was still there about 11 or 12 years ago in Brisbane. I expect
their stuff's still OK even if the local shop has shut down.

I used Cyclades in ... must be 1996. Had a spot of trouble with the Linux driver
- fixed by using the driver on the floppy that came with the board -
but they still returned my support call from the USA during our daytime.

So I would say either of those outfits would be fine.

Cheers ... Duncan.