[clug] Console Server recommendations?

Glen Cunningham glenc at fevo.net.au
Mon Mar 7 03:25:25 MST 2011

G'day Nathan,

On Monday 07 March 2011 19:16:02 Nathan O'Sullivan wrote:
<snip>
> Anyone with experience with these devices able to set me on the right
> path?

  Multiple serial connections - so last century (my era).  :-)

  I'm away out of touch now, but your question rang a bell that
went "Stallion EasyIO" or "Stallion EasyConnection" which is what we used
about 15 years ago - they (Stallion) used to have a very active and helpful
AU presence based in Brisbane (IIRC).  Sorry, but a bit of Googling suggests
that stallion.com.au is now defunct and redirects to the US-of-bloody-A.
  Anyhow, whatever the few remaining dial-up ISPs are using should be worth
investigating.

Cheers,
Glen

--
Nappies and government need to be changed frequently
         for much the same reason.