[clug] Looking for a job

junjie zhang zjjatk2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:39:12 MDT 2011

Hi Guys:
        I'm looking for a software engineer opportunity at Canberra.I have
Australian PR.
The following are my skills:

·         9+ years of working experience in C and 2 year for C++, bash,
python

·         9+ years of experience in Linux application and kernel.

·         Development experience of embedded System.

·         Development experience on X86, MIPS, and PowerPC platforms.

·         Development experience of device drivers.

·         Development experience of MAC, PHY, TCP/IP, IPSEC VPN, IKE,
cryptography
protocols and algorithms, firewall, routing and switching system.

·         Development experience of Linux kernel components.

·         Development experience of GUI.

·         Test experience.

·         Good knowledge of wireless protocol.

·         Strong experience on multi-core, analysis of CPU performance,
pipeline and system optimizing.

If you have opportunity, pls contact me: 0433357719 Jerry Zhang or email me
and I can send my resume to you.

Cheers

Jerry