[clug] CLUG talks

Keith keiths at apex.net.au
Mon Jan 10 23:47:31 MST 2011

On Tuesday 11 January 2011 Paul sought help .......

> Once again I'd like to ask anyone that would like to give a talk at the
> CLUG meetings to drop me an email and discuss details.

	Might there be anyone who could talk on writing (composing, constructing) print drivers for Linux?  Because if so I
would be much interested.  I have apparently got ahead of the curve in trying to run a Lexmark 2580 printer from Kubuntu
10.4.  Am managing after a fashion with an Epson print driver but would prefer something specific to the need.

Keith Sayers                                        keiths at apex.net.au
6 Clambe Place,
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615
Australia                              http://www.apex.net.au/~keiths