[clug] Important pizza decisions

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Feb 22 22:21:33 MST 2011

On 02/22/2011 09:05 AM, Angus Gratton wrote:

> FWIW, the $2 is per order, and I think if someone joins their "club" (ie
> accepts marketing spam) then it is waived.

We're getting less value for money from Dominos as the Pizzas are being
delivered, and not picked up ( ie - $6 per pizza pickup as opposed to
$13 per pizza delivered).

WRT to the crust "spam", you can just create an account on their website
and then decline the marketing spam. I haven't unticked that box and
haven't received any spam from them, and you get a confirmation email
once your order is placed.

It's a small increase in cost (which was discounted by Paul previously
when this issue was discussed last), but sending someone out to collect
means we get more pizza for the $$ put in. Plus, if we bump it to $7 per
person, that can cover some drinks as well.

Steve