[clug] SheevaPlug alternatives?

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 21 17:42:04 MST 2011

Apple TV 2G is a neat little device. Unfortunately, my attempted
jail break met with "Apple TV could not be restored. This device isn't
eligible for the requested build".
Apparently, Apple/iTunes will no longer sign off on the 4.0 firmware, and
the new firmware 4.1 (iOS 4.2.1) does not yet have a jail break. Hopefully,
in the near future.

Steve.