[clug] Installing an Android OS onto a PC

Felix Karpfen felix.karpfen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:29:39 MST 2011

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:41:16 +1100, Michael Carden wrote:

> The dealextreme page you linked to shows a screenshot with a camera
> icon. Does the camera work when you tap that?

If I tap the icon from the opening screen, the screen goes briefly blank
and then returns to its previous display.

Tapping the camera icon is not an option when the bar-code scanner is
loaded (the screen is totally blank except for a thin red line and a
brief message at the bottom of the screen).

Persuading the scanner to read and record the bar-code is still beyond my
abilities.

Felix

--
Felix Karpfen