[clug] Installing an Android OS onto a PC

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 16 15:00:06 MST 2011

Hi Felix

I followed this >
http://www.ivankristianto.com/os/android/run-android-live-on-your-desktop/1352/
to look at android on a PC some months ago.  Works fine though an older
version of Android.  Whilst I haven't tried it, it should be possible to
add the Free Kindle App for Android to this and use it to download and
read E-books. I suggest though your budget Tablet would do this better.
  My $300 Telstra T Touch Pad works extremely well as an E-book reader
and as an Audio Book player using the Audible app

Hope this helps

--
Ian Bardsley