[clug] An idea

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Aug 16 19:21:47 MDT 2011

Wish I could say I was surprised to read: "but we are lacking
cooperation and data from the ACT government to provide the above feature."

Last time I looked into it the UK govt had defined and was using
TransXChange (http://www.dft.gov.uk/transxchange/) for exporting bus
route information. Given the use of Prince2 and ITIL around town this
should be an easy option for Action rather than re-inventing the wheel.
Of course, I don't know anything about what would have to be done on
their end to make such a thing possible.

Jeff.