[clug] Linux positions in Canberra or Melbourne

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 07:23:14 MDT 2011

Apologies if anyone is offended by blatant recruitment messages to the
list - I can never remember what our policy is. Anyways, it is a local
firm and they are looking very much for Linux people, so it seems kinda
relevant to this list (unless you are not in Canberra, or Melbourne...)

Three positions to be filled. My summary of the position descriptions:
  - Senior Systems Engineer (must have CS degree or similar and min. 5
	years of Linux Sys. Admin. experience etc.);
  - Linux Systems Administrator (must have CS degree or similar and
	significant experience incl. Tomcat, Apache, Perl, SNMP, F5,
	LDAP, BGP, OSPF, RIP, VPN, SSL/SSH, SNMP ...)
  - Java and Web UI (inc JavaScript) Developer (not so Linuxy, but,
	again looking for a CS degree or similar and 3 years programming
	experience).

Must be Aust. citizens and prepared to undertake security clearance to
Top Secret NV.

If you want the whole story, or know someone else who might, then reply
to me.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.