[clug] Kubuntu

Keith Sayers keiths at apex.net.au
Tue Apr 5 12:18:32 MDT 2011

	Would anyone in CLUG be familiar with the inner workings of Kubuntu?

	I am using Kubuntu 10.4 and when I move my cursor over an icon on the desktop there
appears alongside a semi-transparent pillar carrying four spaced out icons.  This pillar
serves no useful purpose that I can find, it is at least a distraction and to some extent a
hindrance - it restricts access to icons underneath.  I would like to stop it appearing
but have not yet found anything in the configuration to enable me to - could anyone guide
me, please?
Keith Sayers                                        keiths at apex.net.au
6 Clambe Place,
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615