[clug] SFD - Canberra - Post event report

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:23:13 MDT 2010

On 20 September 2010 12:16, Robert Edwards <bob at cs.anu.edu.au> wrote

>>>  Yep, big thanks to Daniel for all the hard work he put in to organising.
>> Also, thanks to everyone who showed up. It was good to see you all again.
>>
>> Hey, I've got an idea ... how about we start planning a LUV-style SFD for
>> 2011 *now*?
>>
>> (Oh, and Bob? Those lollies were nearly the undoing of me on Saturday!)
>>

> So, should we plan for more lollies for next year, or less? :-)

Either less lollies, or more insulin!

Cheers! Lana

In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon
the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very
important respects, what they seem to be.
  - Hubert H. Humphrey <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1387.html>

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.