[clug] SFD this Saturday

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 16 18:47:07 MDT 2010

Thanks to all those who said they were coming on Saturday. More are welcome.
Let me know so you can get free entry.

I've updated the plan here:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/Oceania/Australia/Canberra/CanberraComputerMarkets

For those that are coming please take 30 seconds to read
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/CodeOfConduct

As Lana suggested were going to be doing prizes and giveaways. I'm thinking
for giving away the Tuzs that we require they answer a free softare question
correctly.

I'm thinking a range of questions depending on age group for example:

Which of the following is free software: Outlook, Firefox, Photoshop

Give 3 reasons why software should be free?

What freedoms are you missing on your iPhone/phone?

What is the logo for Linux?

Some others' I'll come up with as I prepare a presentation but until then what
other questions could be used?

Daniel