[clug] Software Freedom Day

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Sep 11 22:44:40 MDT 2010

  Hello Paul

On 09/10/2010 09:37 PM, Paul Wayper wrote:
>   I thought you were going to be turning up to the PSIG to drop them off.  Never
> mind :-)
Being on call means that plans change, often at short notice. When I
showed up just after 8pm, N101 was dark and locked up, hence the reason
I sent the email to list. I fly out to Sydney at 6am Monday morning,
arriving back on Thursday night. I'd really like to get them to the
relevant people before I head off, mainly to give said people the
maximum time to burn the media. If it's not possible to do this before
Saturday, then that's not possible.