[clug] Install Fest ( 25th Sept 2010 )

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 03:14:10 MDT 2010

So... did anyone want any free schwag enough to give LA a delivery address? (No)

To the best of my knowledge, exactly one Oz SFD team put their hand up
for a bucket of free stuff. That means the CAN team is missing out Big
Time.

I love those Tuz'es but unless someone asks for 'em, they're landfill.
Or burned in a massive Stallman Protest[1].

So to spell it out in Words Of One Syllable... Ask LA for schwag
(right now) or get none.

--
MC
[1] Did I type that out loud?