[clug] Install Fest ( 25th Sept 2010 )

jeff jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Sep 1 19:57:25 MDT 2010

Please ignore the email from the other address if it makes it through. I
should have sent it from this one.

  As I'm sure your all aware Software Freedom Day is 18th September this
year. Traditionally the following weekend an Install Fest is held to
help install, discuss and diagnose problems that new or old FOSS uses
may be having. As in previous years it will be held in the same room
used for CLUG meetings at ANU. Here are the details and what we still
require to get this going.

Location: ANU CSIT  Room N101