[clug] ANU Pebble WebDav mounting

Kevin Murray k.d.murray.91 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:19:22 MDT 2010

No such luck im afraid.
mount.davfs does not have a verbose or debug output option that i can
see in the man page, and grepping the logs for mount or dav brings up
nothing of relevance. ive tried with the common anu CA cert specified,
it still produces same errors.

credentials are correct, mounting works on macs and pc's here at uni
thanks

Regards
Kevin Murray