[clug] ANU Pebble WebDav mounting

jeff jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Sep 1 18:48:56 MDT 2010

  On 2/09/10 10:37 AM, Kevin Murray wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I'm a student here at ANU, and I'm having trouble mounting my "pebble"
> share  (Pebble is basically all student files stored in the university
> network) on either of my comps, both running ubuntu 10.04.
My first reaction would be to test it from another machine to make sure
your trying to fix your own problems and not attempting to debug someone
else's.

I'm not familiar with davfs on linux, so I am only offering generalised
ideas. Is there anything in the logs or dmesg output? Can you crank up
the debug level?

Jeff.