[clug] HOWTO: 3G via bluetooth phone on Debian Linux

Ian Munsie darkstarsword at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:29:42 MST 2010

Hi all,

The other night at PSIG Bob asked me about my Internet connection. I
was connected to Optus mobile broadband using my Nokia N900 as a
bluetooth modem. I said I'd write a blog entry about it with the
scripts I use for it and so here it is:

http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/2010/11/3g-bluetooth-on-debian-linux.html

Cheers,
-Ian

--
http://sites.google.com/site/DarkStarJunkSpace
--
http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/
--
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be
heard from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but