[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG (Interim Summary)

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed May 19 07:05:17 MDT 2010

Seeing as we've mentioned summaries I thought I'd post one for this
thread so far...

wiki to potentially replace the current website- what happened to
Club-In-A-Box?

emailing list vs facebook et al - No surprise here; We're are getting a
self selecting answer. Which one to use may be a question of audience.

The need for marketing of Linux to windows users who still somehow don't
know Linux exists.

Regarding talks:
 Basic talks - aimed at beginners: Talks, courses, Q &A/Tutuorials etc.
Anyone care to take a stab at sketching out a syllabus?

 Fundamentals - For those of us that are past the beginners stage, but
wish to gain a deeper understanding of what makes the tech tick.
Potential topics: inodes and file systems, suspend to disk...

Lastly, we're all missing the fact Paul is getting overloaded.

Jeff.