[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue May 18 18:04:30 MDT 2010

Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On 19/05/2010, at 08:12 , Michael Still wrote:
>
>> By far the most useful LUG site I go to is the Waikato LUG from NZ.
>> Interestingly I never intend to go there, they're just the wiki
>> which has good results for my search terms when I am debugging
>> things.
>
> WLUG's wiki is one of the most useful Linux resources I've stumbled
> across.
>
> Rather than start up another wiki, I wonder if we might be able to
> contribute to theirs?

Like I said, I don't really care where the summaries go, so long as
they're online somewhere that Bing can find them. If people want to go
edit the WLUG wiki, then more power to them.

I guess its a fair thing to ask that if you ask a question and therefore
consume other people's time, that you at least them write up the answer
to save other people some time in the future.

Mikal