[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG

Jeff jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue May 18 18:05:06 MDT 2010

On 19/05/10 9:59 AM, Alex Satrapa wrote:
> WLUG's wiki is one of the most useful Linux resources I've stumbled across.
>
> Rather than start up another wiki, I wonder if we might be able to contribute to theirs?

Do you have the link handy? For this and the previously mentioned NZ
wiki by another poster.

May be it would be better to suggest an ANZ LUG wiki with large common
areas and other areas for regional specific pages, eg meeting times and
locations, details of talks, etc. Rather than duplicate the maintainence
work and information all over the place. (yes, I'm ignoring potential
problems).

Jeff.