[clug] Telstra pre-paid WBB

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:22:34 MDT 2010

I just bought a Huaewei K3765 from Vodafone ($89 for the stick, includes 3GB
data). While it wasn't exactly plug n play, it worked with the Vodafone
Mobile Connect Card Driver from betavine. The software provides the
mechanism to switch the stick to modem-mode, and provides an interface that
gives you coverage, usage, and all that fun stuff. Perhaps there is a
Telstra equivelant?

Now if only I could work out how to run a VPN over it, I'd be set ...

On 7 June 2010 12:16, Carlo Hamalainen <carlo.hamalainen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Brian <brians at en.com.au> wrote:
> > Does anybody know how to check the data usage from Linux?
>
> Is this relevant?
>

> http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1072789&r=17344691#r17344691
>
> --
> Carlo Hamalainen
> http://carlo-hamalainen.net
> --

Cheers! Lana

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.
 - Martin Mull

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.