[clug] Interesting XEN Problem

Troy Heland troyjh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:55:41 MDT 2010

I tell a lie...

Alt-F10 (Emergency console maybe?) shows me something.

Kernel out of memory: Killed Process xxxx [mrouter].
Kernel out of memory: Killed Process xxxx [python].

Both of these messages appear many many times.  The last line says:

Last message repeated 13448 times.

(Still can not access a command line)